What would you wish you had done?
Let’s do a little reality check.
If today was the end of your life, what would be tied to YOU? and to your name??
Ever sat down to ask yourself few questions? If you haven’t, let me ask,
1. What are you still doing here? I mean, what are you still doing on Earth?
2. Are you very useful here or you are just a consumer of Space and air and everything in it?
3. What are you useful for? ”
4. If today was the end of life, what would be said about you when you are gone?
5. Would it be said that you lived well OR that you existed, you were just a number in the crowd?
6. Even, let me ask, have you been miserly to the world around you and have amassed all the wealth to yourself? Whats the usefulness in doing that though? You better learn to sow and scatter seeds, in fact cast your bread too. Start storing up treasures in heaven by GIVING.
6. Wait sef, do you even know Jesus? Double wahala if you met him and u ignored..
Its not the end of your life, so let’s make things right now, and fast. Just believe in him, his power, his lordship, his death and resurrection and declare that he is lord over your life.
When you have done that, you are saved!
Friend, don’t live your life like it is all about you. It isn’t about you at all… It is about God’s kingdom.
Get up, LET’S START building God’s Kingdom, because if today was the end of your life, you would wish you had started earlier.
Life has not been lived when you have not imprinted something unique, different, and positive into the sands..
The world needs you, start living! Don’t forget to love and give too.
Don’t just waste away, you can live honourably and purposefully.
Love from AuntyLanre